Monday, April 17, 2017

Tulips

 We had a quiet Easter and it was okay! I watched "Ben Hur" with Charlton Heston. I love that film and it came from a book written by a Union commanding officer. It's just plain fiction, but what a great story line! We saw the new one, but it's not as great as the old one!
 I did buy tulips from Aldi's last week and they are blooming! So lovely to see them! Yellow and pink, favorite colors! Yes, I did shop at Aldi's in Eau Claire, it was a great shopping experience! I spent $46.00 and got a lot of items. Their chicken salad with cranberries is by far the best I have eaten and I hear their win is good, I didn't buy any as I didn't have enough cash.
 Kurt was home for most of the weekend. He got his camper out of our pole barn and helped his Dad put in a water heater. They went trap shooting late in the day on Saturday, we grilled steaks and watched a movie! His family was busy all weekend and couldn't come with him, but we sure enjoyed having him! Getting a little one on one time with our favorite son!!

Blessings, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...