Thursday, October 23, 2014

Shopping

Yesterday was my day off. So, after fooling around in Spooner doing the weekly errands, like banking, going to the library for a book on CD, going through the drive thru at McDonald's for my (pretty much daily coffee favorite)iced hazelnut coffee(Large) and the hardware store, Gordon and I headed up to Duluth to take furnace parts back. I got a chance to go to TJ MAX for about 20 minutes including a bathroom break. But I got 2 fake out  Mercury Glass trees for a center piece that I am working on for the old buffet. I even spent money for a new omelet pan for myself as my old one is pretty old and icky!!! I am Blessed beyond and back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...