Thursday, October 2, 2014

Return to Me Book review

I am finally finished with the most thrilling book I have read in a while by Lynn Austin, " Return to Me". It was a great read and made me appreciate the Old Testament more than ever. What the nation endured for hundreds of years just to fulfill prophecy and bring a Savior into the world to save you and me, WOW!!!! I love the way Lynn twists family relationships into her books that makes you feel like you are a neighbor to the whole story and watching in sometimes in unbelief . Sometimes talking to the characters to shape up or no don't do that or don't believe that statement! So, Bethany House is sending me the sequel and I can hardly contain myself! I highly recommend the book, also check out the other ones that Lynn Austin has written. Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...