Saturday, October 25, 2014

October

October is flying by very quickly!!! It has been quite a month in northern Wisconsin. We have seen beautiful weather, snow, rain)of course), high temp of 70 degrees, low of 20 degrees and everything in between! Fall colors are gone and leaves are falling quickly. I'm still digging up flowers to transplant and putting out mulch. I have one last rocking folding chair to put away(actually the only one I took out) and that is about it for fall clean up for me! Gordon is almost done with putting up the winters worth of wood! It looks very pretty in the shed! I am blessed beyond for all of this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...