Wednesday, October 8, 2014

fall

As most of you know, I don't like winter, I tolerate winter since I have lived
here for the last 38 years. So, needless to say fall just reminders me of what to come. I found a new blog this week there another blog and I might be falling in love with fall, just maybe! Please check Yvonne;s blog called " stonegableblog.com" It's a beautiful crafted site with many wonderful things. If you get there, please scroll down as there is a giveaway to enter. The prizes are fabulous! I get nothing in promoting this blog, so go there and enjoy her recipes, tutorials, and beauty in everyday items! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...