Wednesday, October 15, 2014

this and that

I've been racking my brain in how to jazz up this site. I can't find much time to deal with it lately! I have a few new favorite sites and I absolutely love how it's put together! My new favorite is stonegableblog.com and of course, thepioneerwoman.com, please check these out. Also, ther's smittenkitchen.com, love Deb and she is working on a new cookbook! I really admire these women. Of course, their blogs are their full time jobs, but 2 of them have small children and 1 home schools her children. I really don't know how they do it, but they are fabulous women!
If you have any ideas please let me know, I'm open to how to make this more fun to come and read! Nothing crass or icky content!!
After looking at stone gables blog, I'm so jealous of all her dishes and front porch, just pea green with envy!!! I'm going to start next spring going to garage sales and flea markets to find some good stuff. Plus she shops the outlet store too. Man, am I going to be in trouble with the hub!! Love you girls, Blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...