Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb 29th

Well well, what happened to Feb?? It's going out with a bang! We have according to Gordon about 15 inches of snow, I'm not quite so sure if that's true, but it's alot of snow out there! My van is covered, buried under white pretty snow! I wish I had waged a bet with someone that this was going to happen before spring showed up, but I didn't! I'm baking a whole chicken with stuffing, making mashed potatoes with a side salad for dinner(noon), it smells heavenly in the kitchen! Cleaning and baking are on my agenda today. I cleaned out the front hall closet, did minor vaccumming of dust bunnies on the floor, no back and forth movement, and now the purge of the bins that haven't been opened since the last time I cleaned the closet begins(no clue when that was)! Blessings and hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...