Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone is enjoying the day which one of my favorites! I think it is a favorite because my birthday is just a few days away! Gordon and I went to the China House for lunch as a treat, so there was no cooking for me, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I however, made him some brownies for dessert for tonight to go with his ice cream later! We have exchanged gifts and cards in years past, but lately we just hug each other and say "I love you", which means more to me than ever! I'm still cleaning and I will be tackling the hall closet tomorrow. I did the hutch yesterday, which took all day! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...