Saturday, February 4, 2012

flowers

I received flowers from my sister Sandy and her husband Bob on Thursday. They are so pretty and make me smile! I'm moving at the pace of a snail and he's winning sometimes! I keep telling myself to stand tall and no leaning to one side like before, so it's alot to think of when I get up from the chair. I lay down alot with ice packs and have not taken any meds since I got home except for Advil as needed! I am reading 3 books and have downloaded 10 or so onto the kindle for later when I can get back on my bike, it helps make the time fly by! Thanks for the prayers and phone calls! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...