Saturday, February 11, 2012

cleaning

I'm cleaning my pantry which has made me rethink many things over the past 3 days! I've thrown out most the spices that were probably so outdated and lost their spice! I have found outdated canned goods, pie crust mixes, cereal, and on it goes! I'm not embarassed, maybe I should be, but it just had to be done! I'm moving the spices to a new spot as I had them over the stove in a cabinet, but that's not the best spot for them! So, it has become the spot for my large Le Creust stock pot, it fits just perfect! I am thinking about getting an over the door spice rack holder if I can find on, probably on line somewhere! I will photo the end results! The photo of the table is what hasn't found a home yet in the pantry


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...