Monday, February 6, 2012

books I'm reading

Today I thought I would share a few books that I'm reading while recovering from surgery! One is from Molly Wizenberg and it's very witty, cute, written well with great recipes in it to go along with her life with food and her wonderful blog, Orangette. I would recommend it if you like to read about life and food! The second one is a great book about being more comfortable in your own home and sharing it with others! The author, Karen Ehman is a great writer and makes you feel like she is your best friend trying to help you out when you need help, but doesn't make you feel inadequate if serving others is hard for you! I love being home, but I want my home to be a welcomed stop for friends, so they can feel that stopping by is okay by me! So, stop by for coffee and a chat! Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...