Monday, June 27, 2011

posts

I know that my posts lately haven't been great, and with I'm sorry! I have been dieting/changing my lifestyle the last 2 1/2 months! So far I have lost 15 pounds!!! Yeah! This has been a battle for me most of my adult life and I'm so ready to deal with this issue! I've been on a somewhat adjusted Dukan diet, it's a lowfat version of Atkins. It's been hard and easy! Now comes the work, keeping off what I have lost and making huge eating/cooking changes! So bear with me and know that brighter days will be coming as I get my bearings on this lifestyle change! Blessings! If you have any low carb, lowfat recipes to share do so in the comment area! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...