Sunday, June 12, 2011

breakfast

This morning with so many people to feed(which I love), I found this recipe on cooks.com on Friday and picked up the items for it! It was pretty easy and I made it last night for this morning! It was very good. The one thing I changed was the cheese, I used just cheddar. So here's the recipe: 1 1/2 cup of frozen hash browns- thawed (here I used a bag, large bag), 1 lb. of pork sausage, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of shredded swiss cheese, 6 eggs beaten and 1 cup of milk. Place the thawed hash browns in a 9 x 13 pan with some spray. In a skillet brown the sausage. Place the browned meat on top of the hash browns and sprinkle with the cheese. In another bowl, beat the eggs and milk together, pour over the hash browns. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes. Makes 4-5 servings. I used the entire package of hash browns because I had some big eaters. It served us well and just enough for me to take to work tomorrow! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...