Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip

I made this dip today for demo world tomorrow! It smells so divine! Recipe:
1/2 cup of Frank's Hot Sauce, 1 cup of blue cheese crumbles or mozzarella shredded, !/2 cup of blue cheese salad dressing, 1-12oz. can of chicken breast, 1 8oz package of cream cheese. Mix the cream cheese(softened), salad dressing, and hot sauce, then mix in the chicken and cheese. Place in 9x13 pan, heat through about 20 at 350 degrees. Serve warm or room temperature. Serve with pita chips or crackers or little rye bread squares. I used a crockpot to heat everything through as I have no oven at the store to use! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...