Thursday, June 16, 2011

rhubarb cake

A friend made this and I thought it was pretty good and have lots of rhubarb, so this past weekend I mae it for dessert! Here's the recipe: 3 cups of sliced rhubarb, 1 cup of sugar, 1 cake mix(reg size), 1 1/2 cup of water,1 pkg of strawberry jello(3 oz), and 2 cups of marshmallow. Bring rhubarb, sugar and water to boil, remove from heat and add the Jello, set aside. Grease the bottom of 9x13 pan and cover with marshmallows. Prepare the cake mix as directed on package. pour this over the marshmallows, then pour rhubarb over the cake batter. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. Yum, make sure you have vanilla ice cream!!! Blessings! Thanks Marla for sharing the recipe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...