Friday, June 10, 2011
grandgirls
Our son is bringing the grandgirls up this weekend! We have a plumbing need and he's a plumber! I'm so excited to have them come, I love it!!!! Too bad the weather is going to cooperate with my plans of swimming and such! But, I do have a baking idea. It's a rhubarb cake made with marshmallows! So I will post the recipe tomorrow after we make it! Blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! A lot has happened in this past year! ...
-
This is the 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in this wonderful land! I'm so proud to be an American! Let's us learn to love one...

No comments:
Post a Comment