Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4th

With today being the 4th of July, I would like to take a moment and remember the things that are so important to our country! The freedom to live where we want, the freedom to love whom we want and the freedom that was fought so hard for us on many battlefields! United States of America means freedom to many far and wide, I pray that it means that to everyone! Freedom, it seems to ring out everywhere today and I do worry at times where our country is going, but I know that God the Father created it

and has carrried us through many tough times! When we acknowledge where our freedom comes from, it is pricelesss! Let freedom ring and God bless America!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...