Friday, July 15, 2011

corn salad

When we do demos at work, I do try very hard to pay attention to the comments! So, with that in mind we did a redo of a salad I made last year, it was such a big hit, that people wanted a reminder what it tastes like and they got it! It's Paula Deen's Corn salad: 2 cans of whole corn- drained, 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese, 1 cup of mayo( it has to be mayo), 1/2 red onion diced, 1 green pepper- diced, and 1 bag of Frito Lays Chili cheese chips. Mix all together except for the chips and chill for at least 2 hours before serving, add the chips just before you serve(I break up the bag pretty good). It's really good! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...