Tuesday, December 1, 2009

disaster!


Well, I was minding my own busy and a disaster happened!! I was happily making bars for a funeral at church, it was a new recipe and had it all under control, when it happened! 15 minutes into the baking process, I smelled something burning, not the bars, oh no!!! No it wasn't the bars actually, but the glass pan broke in the oven and the contents were burning on the bottom of the oven! I stood there and said to Gordon,"the pan broke". He came into the kitchen and we turned off the oven, but didn't try to take the broken glass pan out because of the heat, but I dumped the second pan as we thought maybe there would be glass fragments in the other pan of bars! What a night!!! Cuts on both of our hands from the glass pan! So, I emailed Pyrex and I'll let you know what happens!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...