Thursday, December 17, 2009

sugar cookies


I'm so excited this morning to tell you about some really cute sugar cookies! I went to thepioneerwoman.com this morning and someone sent her some sugar cookies with edible pictures of frosty the snowman and Santa on them, then the lady piped some frosting on the edges to make the cookies look like a framed photo! So stink in.....................cute!!! I know that the store bakery can do edible photos, so next year I might do a few special cookies with a photo, wouldn't that be cute! The photos are endless what you could do: grand kids, dogs, cats, kids, gardens,etc!! So, check out the website and see those cookies! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...