Friday, December 18, 2009

chicken


I had a friend stop by the pizza demo and asked me what I was serving for Christmas! I thought for a moment and said "Oh yeah( I almost forgot) I'm planning on Chicken Parmesan." It is an old favorite of ours and easy! Recipe: 1 cut-up chicken, 1 cup of bread crumbs and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken in bread crumb/cheese mixture and place in baking pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place chicken in oven. 30 minutes on one side and 30 minutes on the other side! Meanwhile open 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and the same amount of milk in a dish, mix well. Pour over chicken and bake another 30 minutes. Delish!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...