Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas


I absolutely love Christmas!! With that said, I realize some really don't like the holiday rush, cookies to make for the cookie exchanges, gifts to buy for that person who bought you a gift, and on the list goes! I really love the fact that Emmanuel came for me! I think we forget what the day is about, Jesus! "For unto us a Son is born, a Son is given". "He will be called, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" Isaiah 9:6 How cool is that! When I finally take a breath from all the crazy shopping, I start singing that song from Handel's Messiah, of course under my breath so no one hears me, then I calm down and realize I really do love all of this, but mostly that Jesus came for me! To show love to me!! And then in turn I can show love to others! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...