Monday, December 7, 2009

Big party


Friday, there's a BIG party at the grocery store! I'm doing the choreographic dance right now(thought I would throw you all off) in getting everyone organized and where the girls need to be set up! It's fun, but a lot of work! I've got all the recipes ready and will make up the snack food on Wednesday. Thursday, Mary and I demo ,but finish up prep work on some dips, then Friday will be long and busy!! It's always fun to see people reactions to new dips and ideas, so stop in and let me know what you think! this year we will have a coffee bar set up in the front and rumor has it that the liquor dept will serve champagne! I'll try to remember to take photos to show off the party! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...