Friday, October 30, 2009

spaghetti and meatballs


Do you remember the book "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"? It's now a movie and I haven't seen it, but really wanted too as this was one of my daughter's favorite book when she was little! I remember reading it a million times to her!! Anyway, tonight my buddy, Jordan Lombard celebrated his 25th birthday and we were invited! Grandma Ruth made spaghetti and meatballs which was very good!! I'm not a big fan of spaghetti, but hey it was Jord's birthday and that's what he wanted! Well, Ruth's husband is Italian and his grandmother taught Ruth how to make it the Italian way. It has pieces of beef, sausage cut and meatballs in the spaghetti sauce, so every bite can have some sort of meat which is excellent!! So, next time jazz up your spaghetti sauce with the meat and see if I'm not right that it totally jazz's up the whole meal! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...