Friday, October 23, 2009

Pampered Chef


Most of you know that I am an consultant for Pampered chef company. I really like the products and like the people I work with, Kayla and Diane!! They are very nice women!!! Tomorrow my daughter has a party which will be her first party ever!!! I'm so excited for her!! She already has 3 outside orders and 1 person has booked a party off of her party! Way to go Erika!!! I'm making the clubhouse chicken pizza and mini cinnamon rolls(my old stand-bys)! I'm also taking the creative cutters and sugar cookie dough so the girls can get involved in the party! Please check out the website!! My website for pampered chef is pamperedchef.biz/mimiskitchen52 Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...