Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Anniversary


Happy Anniversary Kate and Kurt!!! What a beautiful and simple wedding they had 7 years ago!!! What a beautiful family you have all become!! So, in keeping with something simple, I made an apple crumb dessert tonight! I went to the apple orchard on Sunday and got alot of apples! I washed the apples and diced them without peeling them! Add 3 tablespoons of sugar,1 teaspoon of apple pie spice and 2 tablespoons of flour over the apples, then melt one stick of butter and add about 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 1/4 cup of brown sugar to the melted butter! Baked for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Very yummy!!! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Kurt and Kate, you do have a beautiful family!!!

    Earl, I miss your demo's and our visits!!!! What I would do right now to be at work and be able to walk over and visit with you and enjoy a piece of your pizza of the week sample....oh...the good ole days!!!!! Hope you are doing good. Tell all my buddies hi for me...miss you all!!!! God Bless, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...