Saturday, October 17, 2009

busy Saturday


Well, today is my weekend off and I have alot things to do today! I want to get to those apples and make apple pie filling, do some laundry, some cleaning and then maybe a nap!! Aren't weekends fun?! You can plan something fun, but also get some work done around the house, too!! Next week we will be doing a pizza dip, so here's the recipe: 1 -8oz. cream cheese, 1 can of pizza sauce, some pepperoni diced, olives diced and some cheese. Layer the cream cheese in the bottom of the crockpot, then add the rest. The crockpot setting should be on low about 2 hours! Pretty easy!! Also, Rachael Ray did a Cobb Salad dip which we will try in the next few weeks! Have a great weekend! Blessings! P.S. the picture is from last Saturday in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...