Tuesday, October 27, 2009

granola


Does anyone have a granola recipe???? I have an old one, but I would like to find one that is more updated as far as not as much fat, sugar and more fiber! I think fiber is something we need more and more in our lives as we age! I found one that uses puffed rice cereal with oatmeal(not cooked), so I might try that one. We had a lunch on Sunday with our Bible study group and Dana brought Activa, fruit and granola for a dessert!! How very clever!!!! That Dana girl is so darn cute and very smart!!! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I've on a Granola kick lately. I eat it almost every day, no recipes though.. just raw. It's yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...