Thursday, August 16, 2012

three bean salad

Tomorrow's demo will be three bean salad that I saw on sixsistersstuff.com last week! I tweak it for the store and ended up with a pretty tasty demo! If you look at their recipe, it calls for a tomato, onion, and green pepper chopped, but I used Rotel instead as I didn't have the time for all the chopping!! I doubled the recipe for the public as they usually love the salads we have for the home cook and the recipe for them to take home! I wasn't able to take pictures of the salad, so sorry!! It is a pretty salad and would look so nice on a potluck table or picnic table! Please stop by and say "hi" to Mary as she will be the one serving it! Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...