Wednesday, August 8, 2012

peppers

I have not taken a photo of Gordon's garden this year. It is smaller than any garden he has had before because he didn't grow any corn, pumpkins and didn't go wild with tomato plants like before(last yr he had 75 plants). But boy do we have a bumper crop of peppers and what to do with all of them! We have some Hungarian hot peppers, purple beauties, regular green peppers and a few jalapenas! I made bread salad for supper tonight with peppers, if you read any original recipes for bread salad, they don't have peppers, but I need to eat these beauties up!! Blessings!
Aren't they beautiful!!! I just love the color!!! So dark and shiny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...