Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wednesday

Boy, have I missed talking to you girls! I'm back to work 4 hrs a day this week and who knows how many next week. I'm planning on a few more, but Lord knows how many my back can handle, I'm trying to listen to my body! It says that my back is tired after 4 hrs a day

this week! Trying to figure out how to get this arthritis under control better without meds. I went to Marilu Henner's site and she recommends "food combining", which I think is interesting and tricky! Carbs and veggies or protein and veggies, but not together and fruit all by itself! Also no dairy or sugar. So, I'm trying to figure out meals before I dive into this. I love coffee and she says not so much, so it's doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...