Sunday, March 11, 2012

more anti bucket list

I thought a few more things to add to the anti bucket list 1. no nascar watching on TV. Don't want to waste my time watching that. 2. no tattos for me, just don't see the point! 3. no piercing other than my ears, another I don't see the point, no pun intended! 4. no swimming with the sharks for this girl! Next time I will write the bucket list as it stands now. I have done a few things on the list since I wrote last year about the list. Example, I did drive down the road the wrong way,yes I know that's silly, but hey, it's my bucket list. Blessings! Photo is of a bobcat behind our house at a carcass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...