Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday

I can't believe it's Saturday already! I tried working 5 hours this week and didn't do the best on Monday. By Tuesday I was so sore, had Wednesday off, worked 5 hours on Thursday and Friday, which was okay! Today, I was watching "The Pionner Woman" on foodnetwork, she made cesaer salad with homemade croutons. I had Texas toast bread to use up, so I made croutons with that bread! They taste pretty good. I used 1/2 cup of olive oil, 4 teaspoons of butter and 2 cloves of garlic not crushed, melt the butter in a cast iron skillet with the oil and garlic. Meanwhile cut up the bread into cubes and add to the melted butter/oil in the skillet. Toss around until all is mostly coated and then turn off heat. Try not to eat all the yummy croutons before you put on the salad! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...