Monday, March 5, 2012

blogs I like

I'm trying to encourage you all today to look at some of the blogs I love. 1. time-warpwife.blogspot.com This is with Darlene and it's a great encouragement to me to read her daily! She is younger than I am, but I can join in the fun of being a wife! 2. amybayliss.com or otherwise known as Cajun Joie de Vivre. She has great ideas for green cleaning products, handsoaps, etc. 3. moneysavingmom.com has lots of coupons, freebies and ideas for your home. I got a free subscription to Martha Stewart's magazine, just taking a online survey!

4. shecooks.com is LeAnn Rice and can she cook! Her Swedish meatballs are to die for(literally) they are so good! Some of these girls are also found on Proverbs 31 ministeries which is a great site foe devotionals. Please be encourgaed to visit these sites and join them for daily uplifts! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...