Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday

We went to church this morning and now with the sleepiness of the afternoon, I'm trying to stay awake, not working so well! But in the meantime, I'm cooking a buttercup squash, frying some venison for taco salad for later and listening to "Swamp People" with Gordon(he's watching whilst I'm typing)! The weeks fly by and so does the weekend! I did manage to go sit in a hot tub yesterday after work for my back, it seems to feel pretty okay today! Is it the soaking or just the day? It's also raining here which is better than snow! Well, this is just some rambling, nothing for a recipe, but I'm thinking! It's almost time to make fudge, rifle season and Thanksgiving! Hugs and blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...