Thursday, October 27, 2011

new products

I love to read other blogs and they seem to be so eloquent with words whereas mine is straight to the point, can't help it, it's genetic! My dad was like that and I seem to be like that more each day! But I do detour with that statement! There are new products out all the time, but these 2 are being demoed today and tomrrow at work! New to Country Crock is Honey Butter, we will have it on english muffins to try. Then, tomorrow Rondele cheese has a new pub cheese out which has 4 flavors! So stop in Schmitz's and try out some of the new products. I will be serving Tombstone, it's Friday people, I(99% of the time) serve pizza on Friday! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...