Saturday, October 15, 2011

pumpkin cake

Erika and Trevor came over for a few hours of visiting. The boys wanted to shoot their rifles in preparation for deer season which is coming up in 4 weeks! Erika and I just gabbed for 1 hour!!! She has certainly grown into a godly woman! I truly miss our gab sessions and enjoyed every minute with her!! There were 7 turkeys in the garden walking in the corn that never matured for us to eat,(sorry it's hard to see them, but they are there in the corner of the corn) so cool!! So, I made this pumpkin cake for dessert! Recipe: 1 can of pumpkin, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice, 1 yellow box cake mix, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 2 teaspoons of butter, melted. Mix eggs, butter,and pumpkin, then add the rest, mix for 2 minutes(I used the Kitchen Aid). Grease a 9 x 13 pan and bake for 30 minutes at 350. YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...