Sunday, October 23, 2011

peanut butter pie

I was cleaning the freezer above the refrig yesteday(what a junk yard) and took out pie shells to bake. Gordon said what kind of pie will you make, I said I don't know and then today came with a peanut butter cream cheese pie idea! I have made this from time to time while I have dieted as a treat and love it without the crust, so why not with a crust! So recipe is 1 cup of peanut butter(chunky or creamy), 1/2 cup of powdered sugar or artifical(this will be less of a 1/2 cup), 1-8oz. package of cream cheese(light) and cool whip(lite). Make sure the cream cheese is very soft(microwave for 30 seconds if needed), add the peanut butter and sugar in the mixer, then add the cool whip. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, you can add 1/2 cup of crushed peanuts or choc. chips when you are about to serve. It is very good! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...