Wednesday, October 5, 2011

new book

I bought myself a new book and it arrived yesterday! I had been a fan of Laurie Colwin, but sadly she died suddenly in the early 90's and I was left with only a few articles from her in Gourmet magazine that I had saved. Laurie not really knowing that she would be gone so quickly from heart disease, had managed to write 6 aritcles for Gourmet ahead of time, but that wasn't enough for me! Well, time has passed and I was on thekitchn.com the other day when someone blogged there about some of her books! WOW, I thought I could afford one, maybe more to read and cherish! I'm pretty pumped to get reading, but just wanted to share this with you! I realize that this may not be your cup of tea, but it sure is mine! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...