Sunday, October 16, 2011

Memory verse

In January, I signed up to memorize scripture with Beth Moore. Well, it's been a challenge for me, but a good one. Sometimes I did well and other times not so great! My very favorite verse is Proverbs 13:12 "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream come true brings joy and life." Isn't that a great verse!! I can recall that so easy, but not some of the ones I have been learning, go figure! This weeks Bible verse I chose is from the little book of Habakkuk 3:18 "Yet, I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the Lord of my salvation." NLT Translation. This verse just reminds me whatever falls my way to rejoice in the Lord, I try to do that, but don't always succeed. Hugs and blessings!I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...