Sunday, October 9, 2011

fall

The trees are starting to lose their leaves. That means fall is reached it's peak! I still have a lot of apples to deal with, but not sure if I want to make more pies or applesauce! Both of our kids are moving either this month and next month! Kate, Kurt and family are moving 3 blocks away from where they are now. Erika and Trevor are moving to another small town(10 minutes from where they live now). I'm sure Gordon and I will be helping somewhere, but I will do very little with my back the way it is! You know it's hard to stand around and watch, but I can cook a few meals somewhere! How many times have you moved??? We have moved 4 times in our 40 yrs of marriage! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...