Wednesday, September 14, 2011

potatoes

Gordon has been digging potatoes for the last month, a few at a time! They are so good. I never would have believed that there is a difference in homegrown and commerically grown, but there is! Homegrown has a much better taste, the potato seems clearly better tasting, maybe the soil or tender care??? We enjoy potatoes and I have come up with many ways to make "taters" such as oven fries with

Emerils seasoning, fried potatoes, chunked potatoes with butter and parsley, just to name a few. I saw on the 1st episode of the Pioneer Woman on food network, her recipe for mashed potatoes is almost over the top! They have cream and cream cheese in them, WOW!!!!! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...