Monday, September 19, 2011

broccoli cheese casserole

We have a party to attend tomorrow night and I needed to make a dish to pass, so I decided to make broccoli and rice/cheese casserole! I used wild rice as I still have 5 pounds left from the 40 pounds that someone gifted me about 2 yrs ago. Recipe is: 2 cans (plus one can of water) cream of chicken soup, 2 1/2 cups of grated cheese(I used Velveeta, not grated, but cubed), 3 cup of wild rice, and 2 16oz. packages of frozen broccoli thawed. Mix well and bake for 45 minutes at 350. I'm ready to party now, YEAH!!!!! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. My sister and I make this same recipe! It's yummy! Sure makes broccoli taste good! lol
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Fun times

So, as most of you know by now that Wednesday is my day off and I usually go over to Erika's store and do a project. So, this Wednesday ...