I was looking at Holly's blog over at life-as-a-lofthouse.blogspot.com! She is a little thing that loves to cook and I have made quite a few of her recipes, so with that in mind, I made her oven stew! It smells heavenly and looks good! It's dinner tomorrow night for us as it needs to bake for 2 hours! I changed it just a smidge! Recipe: 1-2 pounds of stew meat, 1 packet of onion soup(which I put in the bottom of my casserole pan and rolled the meat around in it to coat the meat), carrots, potatoes, onions, cream of celery soup and ketchup. I threw in 2 or 3 handfuls of baby carrots, 2 very small onions and 4 potatoes(from the garden) cut up in cubes, open the can of soup and pour into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of ketchup to the soup, pour over the layers and bake for 2 hours, at 350. Blessings!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again! So much has happened in the last two ye...
-
So, I haven't written anything in a year! I don't think anyone reads this ,but me anyhow! A lot has happened in this past year! ...
-
This is the 4th of July! I'm so proud to live in this wonderful land! I'm so proud to be an American! Let's us learn to love one...

It sounds delicious! I could almost smell it through the computer! I would love for you to link up to It’s a Party on Thursday (actually, it starts tonight)!
ReplyDeletewww.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com