Saturday, August 13, 2011

"the cake"

I have had 3 requests for the "Chocolate Zucchini Cake" recipe, so since Kurt is here I made him one for his birthday bash tonight! It looks so yummy!! Recipe: 3/4 cup of oil, 1 3/4 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp. vanilla, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 2 cups grated zucchini, 1 1/2 cups of flour, 5 Tablespoons of cocoa, 1/2 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. of cinnamon. Mix in mixer, add topping to raw batter( 3 Tablespoons of brown sugar, 1/2cup of choc.chips(I add more and with this cake I used the chips that are dark choc and mint). Bake in greased 9 x13 pan at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes. It's so good! Blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. oh boy that looks good! I so miss eating things like that - but I sure don't miss feeling bad. : -) Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...