Saturday, August 13, 2011

garage sale

Well, our plans changed yesterday and Kurt/ grandgirls came up for the weekend! So, the 3 girls and I went garage sale shopping. I gave them new purses(used from a friend, thank you Mary) and some money, they were set! They got stuffed animals and some little dolls! I, on the other hand, bought some old tablecloths! I love old cloths because they remind me of my childhood, the dinners with friends and family my parents would have! I also managed to get to our local farmers market for some beautiful flowers! Blessings! PS I will post tomorrow the "zucchini cake"


with pics!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...