Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday

After church today, I have been very busy! Since I work full time, I try to get everything I can done on a Sunday afternoon,since I have been canning this time of year! So, just today I have made 7 pints of peaches in light syrup, tomatoes in the crockpot making spaghetti sauce or will be soon, 2 loaves of zucchini bread for winter or friends, and roasted tomatoes for salad! I still have about 8 cucumbers to make pickles and add to salad to deal with today, plus more eggplant! This I will tackle after my nap! Blessings!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! The food looks and sounds yummy! I'm following you and hope you follow me, too! Thanks for the fun visit!

    ReplyDelete

Fun times

So, as most of you know by now that Wednesday is my day off and I usually go over to Erika's store and do a project. So, this Wednesday ...