Sunday, August 28, 2011

busy

It's been a very busy weekend! I made pickles, zucchini bread(2 loaves), 2 loaves of honey-wheat bread, made fresh salsa, cut up peaches for cobbler, 2 jars of tomato sauce, 3 jars of pesto, and then the normal stuff like bedding to wash, laundry for the work week and watering plants outside without getting eaten alive by the mosquitos! Have a great start to the work week everyone! Blessings! PS Make sure you check out the blogs I have listed, there are lots of great decorating ideas and recipes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you've been a busy gal making lots of yummy stuff! So glad you tried the baked stew! Its my new favorite : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...