Saturday, January 29, 2011

Perfection?

Well, I made Deb's version of Nutella using peanuts tonight! YUM is all I can say!!! If you didn't check it out, here's the recipe from Deb: 2 cups of shelled and raw peanuts, 1/2 cup of dark chocolate cocoa powder, 1 1/4 cups of powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons of peanut oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt. Heat the oven to 400 degrees, spread the shelled peanuts on cookie sheet, I used cocktail peanuts as I couldn't find raw, place peanuts in oven for 5 minutes. Transfer peanuts to food processor and grind them for about 5 minutes( a long time), add cocoa, powdered sugar, salt and oil. Pulse till smooth about a minute or so, I ended up using a little more oil, mine came out too tight. Serve with crackers or toasted english muffin or on the spoon! Keep in refrigerator for a week! Blessings! Thanks, Deb!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...