Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Flourless Chocolate cookies

Yum! I saw these made on Martha Stewart show the other day! They are gluten free and delicious! Here's the recipe: 3 cups of powdered sugar, 3/4 cup of cocoa powder, 5 ounces of chocolate, chopped, 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecans, 4 large egg whites. Preheat oven to 325, mix the sugar, cocoa, nuts, and chopped chocolate, then add the egg whites, mix throughly! Using an ice cream scoop, these will make 12 cookies. I did spray the pans so they don't stick! Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy! Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the giveaway!! These cookies look great! Are they Gluten free because of the no flour? I'll have to tell my friend about them! They sounds great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Holly, the answer to your question is yes, no flour makes them gluten free! Gordon loved them after making a cute comment which I won't repeat! They are chocolatey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earlene I made these today!! We LOVED them! Thanks for the recipe : )

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!

 Hello, I hope everyone is well and will find this blog again! I'm going to try and blog again!  So much has happened in the last two ye...